The Parent And Carer SEND Survey (PASS)
Pinpoint, SENDIASS and the Local Authority have worked together to create a short questionnaire for parents and carers to tell us what you think about the support for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in Cambridgeshire. We will use what you tell us to help find out what’s working well, what could be improved and to develop what we do.
Tell us what you think - complete the Parent And Carer SEND Survey - PASS
- It is quick and easy to do
- You don’t have to give your name
- You can compete as much or as little as you want
- You can complete it more than once if you wish to
What we will do:
- We will share the questionnaire with parents and carers
- We will collate the feedback twice a year
- We will use your feedback it to find out what’s working well, what could be improved and to develop what we do
- We will take the feedback to the Cambridgeshire SEND Partnership Board to discuss and use the information to inform our plans
- We will share and publish the feedback here along with actions and changes we have made.
If you would prefer a paper version of the questionnaire, please email SAT@cambridgeshire.gov.uk and we will send you one, along with a prepaid envelope.