Family Hubs is a national programme to help ensure that babies, children and families have the support they need, when it is needed. We will build on current services, identify gaps and expand delivery in some services.
The Family Hubs offer will provide high-quality support for families with children aged 0-19 (or up to age 25 for young people with special educational needs), including:
- Parent support, particularly for parents of children aged 0 to 2 years.
- Help and ideas to support your child’s learning and development.
- How to support your child to become happy, independent and resilient adults.
- Support for parents’ emotional well-being in the first years of parenthood.
- Help with infant feeding.
- Information, support and advice online.
The family hubs services are linked to child and family centres in Cambridgeshire.