Education Health Care Plans (EHCP) NEW


The majority of children and young people with SEN and disabilities will have their needs met by their local mainstream early years setting, school or college. However, for those with complex needs that cannot be met by the support put in place by their school or college, an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) may be required. Please use the tiles below to provide you with more information.

Skip back to top of page